The Bolingbroke Hotel, Pub & Restaurant :
Offering great pub food and comfortable accommodation just off Jnct 16, M4.
You will find us tucked away in tranquil countryside near the historical town of Royal Wootton Bassett and just three miles from Swindon in Wiltshire.
Specialising in imaginative, expertly cooked food together with superb, modern accommodation facilities, our warm and welcoming atmosphere is popular with locals and those passing through alike.
Here they can enjoy a stylish, large bar with fireplace and open plan seating that leads seamlessly through to a more intimate dining area complete with terrace and garden.
Whether it's a quick bite to eat or a stay overnight, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
What we offer
- homemade pub food 7-days-a-week
- please note whilst we are open for Lunch on Sunday we are closed in the evening
- 8 en-suite rooms - BOOK ONLINE BELOW or telephone directly
- plentiful free parking
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- excellent links to the M4 and the Cotswolds
The Bolingbroke hotel's up-to-date amenities and attention to detail means we are also the ideal venue for group get-to-gethers. Please contact us for full details.